Resource Material Handling and Recycling Inc.
Since 1991, Resource Material Handling and Recycling, Inc. is your all inclusive source for all your industrial packaging, used bulk containers, plastics recycling & toll grinding needs. The Company was founded to provide innovative and premier industrial bulk container and plastic pallet sales and leasing service throughout the United States.
Over the past 30 years, Resource has evolved, expanded and grown to provide plastics recycling and toll grinding with state-of-the-art shredding and grinding equipment. We ensure that only the highest quality post-industrial plastics are returned to the industry for use in new products.
Our years in the industrial packaging industry led us to the realization that there were a growing number of businesses requiring more cost-effective reusable bulk containers and other products. We responded to this demand to provide our customers with the opportunity to purchase quality, used industrial containers and other products at economical prices.
As a family business in its second generation, we aim to continue our business based on the founding principles of innovation. We offer quality products at affordable prices, trustworthy and fair dealing, flexibility and industry-leading customer service.
Our partners rely on our customer service and sales teams to help boost productivity, cut costs and strengthen the “green” mentality that more companies are adopting today. The re-purposing, reusing and recycling of high-density plastics and industrial containers have a proven and lasting positive impact on the environment and your bottom line!
Resource carries a wide array of new, used and refurbished industrial bulk containers and products that fit your industrial applications.
Resource Material Handling
- Resource specializes in providing the best bulk packaging options based on individual customer needs.
- Resource offers various options for supply chain solutions such as: New and/or Used Container Sales, Container Leasing, Container Repair and Replace Programs, Vendor Managed Inventory Solutions, Retailer Programs and more!
- Resource provides full cycle support for Sustainable Packaging Programs by sourcing new or used containers, providing repair solutions and recycling non-operational containers.
- Resource specializes in recycling post industrial plastic and some rubber to extend the life cycle of these materials and reduce landfill waste.
- Resource offers recycling services that allow manufacturers to reuse their scrap material, purchase quality recycled material or sell unusable material or other assets.
- Resource provides Sustainable Manufacturing support by creating effective programs to reduce scrap costs and unnecessary landfill fees.